Banner

Banner

Sunday, November 7, 2010

NEWS TO HoN FANS!!!

Hey guy, if you ever wanted Heroes of Newerth key but can't get them, this is the place!!! I'm selling HoN Keys at a superb price!!! Garena will charge you RM13 for gold membership and give a key. In Garena HoN, gold membership is USELESS! There is no advantageous in being a gold member. That is where i step in, if you ever need HoN key just contact me at 013-3052158. I'm selling HoN key at just at RM5 for ONE!!! Whenever i sold 15 keys. I will give out 10 more extra keys to people who does not have. So if you want to play HoN but CANT! Just buy from me. It's just RM5.

If you have a comment or an idea. Feel free to contact me or leave a comment. Thanks.

*Be reminded that this is not a scam. I have already sold 50++ keys nation wide.

SELLING HoN Keys NOW ONLY AT RM5 EACH. IT IS A CLEARANCE SALE! 
BUY 4 FREE 5
BUY 6 FREE 10
BUY 10 FREE 20
BUY 50 FREE 150


You can email me at shueking2@hotmail.com if you need my banking details. I have already sold 60+. I will deliver the keys via email or sms depending what you want. Thanks. (Updated 14/11/2010)

11 comments:

  1. email = ahmad.albab0000@yahoo.com
    name = ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for HoN !.

    hopelessxcore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope i can get cuz me waiting so long for Hon key pls pls O_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Hon key wohho pls giv me 1 haha thx dude
    Email:zzz_zai@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx god chance coming >_<
    yayaloveso@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my email
    jayson
    jayson_estigoy88@yahoo.com

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED BETA KEY, CAN YOU GIVE ME.. I WANT TO PLAY HON GARENA. I LOVE THIS GAME... my email add. jhunixz_pogs@yahoo.com ..thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  8. give me hon beta key pls...

    rdjacx@yahoo.com

    tnx you so much

    ReplyDelete